Healthcare & Pharma Awards 2022

60 GHP Healthcare & Pharma Awards 2022 A veteran owned and operated company, First Line Protect prides itself on introducing ground-breaking technology to the telecare market. The business boasts an impressive range of products that aid the vulnerable and, more importantly, save lives. Everyone wants to feel secure in their home. First Line Protect’s range of products has been designed to give the user that extra piece of mind, ensuring that not only do they feel safe but also that there is always someone on hand in an emergency. From Personal SOS Alarms to AI Fall Detection Systems, First Line Protect has truly designed a comprehensive security line that serves the vulnerable around the clock support. For example, its Smart Home Alarm System offers 24/7 monitoring, fall detection, and family monitoring packaged in wireless and sleek products. With up to seven years of battery life and antijamming technology, the system guarantees reliability and even promises a no-hassle, fast setup, and it is compatible with both IOS and Android. In addition to this, the AI Fall Detection System is one of the first on the UK market, offering the latest fall detection technology and, once again, a completely wireless solution. Ideal for homes, care facilities, and care companies, the camera-based technology provides freedom and independence, eliminating the need for invasive and wearable solutions. Every First Line Protect product works indoors and outdoors and can be used anywhere in the UK thanks to its unique universal network. The company has made the leap into Europe, now offering its services in 28 countries, which further bolsters independence as it allows the users to travel freely, covering them throughout their adventure. To ensure that its customers receive a premium standard of care, First Line Protect has entered into partnerships with several privately owned, Veteran run, TSA – TEC accredited Cat 1, UK Alarm Receiving Centres. It also works closely with a network of Security and Home Care companies across the UK and Europe, thus protecting its service from being compromised and providing additional security for its clients. The effectiveness of such products is abundantly clear; First Line Protect has acquired a 4.7-star rating on Trustpilot, with 90% of reviews earning 5-stars and the other 10% being 4-stars. Indeed, the consensus among consumers is that First Line Protect is helpful, professional, and flexible, with a great amount of praise for its fast response times. One reviewer, named Joan, commented, ‘The service has been very reassuring. Quick to respond to emergency calls. Peace of mind for myself and the family when out and about. Also, the initial ordering of personal alarm was easy to do, and item arrived quickly and was easy to set up.’ It is clear to see why First Line Protect has been named Best Telecare Solutions Provider – UK. Wholeheartedly devoted to its customers, it is a given that the company’s products have increased independence for the vulnerable, eased the concerns of family and friends, and have saved lives. First Line Protect is, quite simply, one in a million. Contact: Justin Kerley Company: First Line Protect Web Address: Best Telecare Solutions Provider - UK Aug22473