– The delivery & open-access, multidisciplinary dissemination of quality science
– The translation and/or commercialisation of knowledge
– The promotion of intellectual assets & facilities – thereby facilitating multi-disciplinary & cross-sector collaboration
– To support research funders & investors to make effective decisions through an understanding of their most appropriate target within their criteria
Practice & Innovation
– The promotion of innovation to those active within the decision making process, allowing a comprehensive understanding of the proposition value outside traditional channels,
– The understanding review and adoption of innovation helping to catalyse market entry,
– The promotion of exemplars/examples of best practice to allow the replication of success.
AI Global Media and all its publications are proud members of CPD, an independent accreditation centre working across all sectors and disciplines.
Established in 1996, CPD have extensive experience and history working with training providers, professional bodies, academic institutions and corporate organisations. Enabling them to support organisations seeking authoritative accreditation for their CPD activities.
All CPD submissions are assessed and accredited against the universally accepted structured checklist which The CPD Service has developed over the past 20 years. The process takes an impartial and objective overview of structure and value to ensure full conformity to CPD guidelines.