AI Global and What We Do
AI Global Media Limited (‘AI Global’) is B2B publishing group with a global reach and a combined worldwide readership of over a million business leaders, experts and advisors. With platforms across investment, finance as well as a number of industry sectors AI Global Media provides its web visitors and its readers with the latest need-to-know content and updates associated with their industry.
AI Global Media provides tailored advertising and editorial solutions for a wide array of global clients.
Through our annual awards, we strive to recognise and promote the most outstanding work carried out across the global corporate landscape every year, highlighting examples of spectacular commitment, professionalism, expertise, and of course, results that mark out our carefully chosen winners as something truly special.
Registered office address:
Ground Floor, Suites B-D,
Registered in England and Wales: Company number 07400916
The Data That We Use
AI Global target market is exclusively business organisations and people working in those organisations in their professional capacity. We do not provide products or services targeted at consumers.
Any information requested or processed by AI Global will relate to the organisation concerned or, in respect of personal data, only that relating to an individual in their professional capacity rather than in their private capacity as a consumer.
Information processed will include organisation details, names and job titles of employees, bank payment details and in the case of our awards programmes, particular achievements of an organisation.
We source information from reputable third parties, directly from our website and from information in the public domain, for example on the internet.
We record the services, publications and other products that you have selected so that we can try to ensure we offer only products and services that will be relevant and of interest to you or your organisation.
What We Do With Your Data
We protect the privacy of your information using secure servers. The information that you provide or that we obtain about you will be kept confidential and secure. However we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us before we receive it.
Your information may be disclosed to reputable third-parties who will help us deliver our service to you.
We require all such third-parties to treat your personal information as confidential and to comply with all applicable Data Protection Legislation in place at any given time.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK Registration Number: ZA196657.
Your information may be held and used by AI Global for market analysis and production of internal reports, for marketing our products and services generally and (subject to any preference that you may indicate when submitting your details) for sending information to you about our services and publications. We may use profiling techniques to do this.
Please contact our Compliance Officer at [email protected] if you have any queries about what we do with your information or what information we hold about you.
We do not transfer personal information outside the UK.
Data Protection Law
AI Global operates under the European General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’). The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ we process. Under the GDPR, the data protection principles set out the main responsibilities that organisations are responsible for, and must be able to demonstrate, compliance with the principles.
We must ensure that personal data shall be:
a) processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
b) collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
c) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
d) accurate and where necessary kept up to date;
e) kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. AI Global operates a data retention policy that ensures we meet this obligation.
We only retain personal data for the purposes for which it was collected and for a reasonable period thereafter where there is a legitimate business need or legal obligation to do so. For detail of our current retention policy contact our Compliance Officer at [email protected].
f) processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
AI Global ensures lawful processing of personal data by obtaining consent; or where there is a contractual obligation to do so to provide products and services; or where processing the data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of AI Global.
To meet its Data Protection obligations under GDPR, AI Global has established comprehensive and proportionate governance measures.
An Individual’s Rights Under Data Protection Law
Under the GDPR an individual has the following rights in respect of the personal data processed by AI Global:
1. The right to be informed about how AI Global uses personal data.
This Privacy Statement explains who we are; the purposes for which we process personal data and our legitimate interests in so doing; the categories of data we process; third party disclosures; and details of transfers of personal data outside the UK.
2. The right of access to the personal data we hold. In most cases this will be free of charge and must be provided within one month of receipt.
3. The right to rectification where data are inaccurate or incomplete. In such cases we shall make any amendments or additions within one month of your request.
4. The right to erasure of personal data, but only in very specific circumstances, typically where the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed; or, in certain cases where we have relied on consent to process the data, when that consent is withdrawn and there is no other legitimate reason for continuing to process that data; or when the individual objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing.
5. The right to restrict processing, for example while we are reviewing the accuracy or completeness of data, or deciding on whether any request for erasure is valid. In such cases we shall continue to store the data, but not further process it until such time as we have resolved the issue.
6. The right to data portability which, subject to a number of qualifying conditions, allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
7. The right to object in cases where processing is based on legitimate interests, where the AI Global requirement to process the data are overridden by the rights of the individual concerned; or for the purposes of direct marketing (including profiling); or for processing for purposes of scientific / historical research and statistics, unless this is for necessary for the performance of a public interest task.
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Please contact our Compliance Officer at [email protected] for more information about the GDPR and your rights under Data Protection law.
If you have a complaint about data protection at AI Global contact our compliance officer
Alternatively contact our supervisory authority for GDPR compliance (www.ico.org.uk):
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 (national rate)
Links to Other Web Sites
This privacy statement only covers the web services offered from this site. Other websites are governed by their own privacy statements. We are not responsible for policies or procedures for sites not operated for or on behalf of AI Global. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us before we receive it.
Updates to This Policy
This policy will be kept under continual review, and changes may be made from time to time.
Updated: May 2018